Start a great career at a top local company. Paid training.
Atchley Air has created an HVAC boot camp training program designed for individuals with little or no experience who are serious about beginning a career in heating and air conditioning.
At the end of our training program you could become an Atchley Air service technician, with an Atchley Air provided truck maintaining everything from furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and more.
Students will be paid hourly while receiving full-time classroom, lab, and field training. The classroom training and lab time will take place during 3 separate weeks, giving you time to master in the field what you have learned in the classroom. While in the field, you will be paired with an experienced technician to guide you until you are ready to spread your wings and fly solo.
Graduation from boot camp will be based on test scores, classroom and lab participation, and field evaluations throughout the program.
Upon graduation, trainees will receive an offer to become a member of the Atchley Air team.
- Next boot camp starts in September!
- Applications are due by August 16th.
- The River Valley boot camp begins September 4th.
How to Apply
- Write a paragraph explaining why you want to join the program and why you would make a good fit
- Send in your paragraph, resume, and contact information to email@example.com with the subject line “Atchley Air Boot Camp.” Click here to send.
Selected candidates must be able to successfully complete a phone interview, on-site interviews, assessments, a background check and a drug screen.
- Must have 5 years of full time work experience (No HVAC experience needed)
- Have a valid AR or OK driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent