Work With the Best Heating and Cooling Company in Fort Smith, AR
We believe the best way to deliver the best service is to have high-quality employees who like where they work. That’s why our team of technicians is treated like family. If our staff and techs are happy, then our customers will be happy as well. But the job demand is still high, so we ask a lot of our employees. Dedication and experience are always a plus.
Being a growing company, we offer advancement opportunities including the potential to be a team leader in new business areas. We offer a team environment, with daily parking lot meetings where we share positive experiences from the previous day. We have weekly 1 hour training meetings where we discuss multiple subjects pertaining to our daily work. Once a month we use of the weekly meetings to have breakfast at a local restaurant! We also have a monthly training meeting with a consultant that helps us understand how to listen to the customer and learn how to allow the customer to make repair choices.
Some other great things about working for Atchley as a field employee includes:
- using an options based pricing guide, allowing our technicians to focus on what they do best, which is fixing HVAC equipment
- being offered competitive hourly pay and weekly result-oriented bonuses
- being offered a bonus week of vacation for not missing any work between May 15 and September 15.
We’re Looking for Technicians Who:
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Have a valid Arkansas driver’s license
- Will pass a pre-hiring drug test and random screenings
- Have prior experience in HVAC or an equivalent degree
- Are respectful and maintain great hygiene
- Can handle emergency response call outs